Fred Korematsu v. United States
In episode three, Matthew and Melissa discuss how Mark Wahlberg can make up for his past hate crimes against Asians. Then, Melissa pitches you a film about Supreme Court case Fred Korematsu v. United States.
· Executive Order 9066, February 19, 1942; General Records of the Unites States Government; Record Group 11; National Archives.
· "History Matters: The U.S. Survey Course on the Web." History Matters: The U.S. Survey Course on the Web. American Social History Project / Center for Media and Learning (Graduate Center, CUNY); Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media (George Mason University), 8 Aug. 2016.
· "Lifetime." Fred T. Korematsu Institute. N.p., n.d. Web.
· Ng, Wendy L. Japanese American Internment during World War II: A History and Reference Guide. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 2002. Print.
· Yamamoto, Eric, and May Lee. "Excerpts from A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: FRED KOREMATSU." Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area RSS. N.p., n.d. Web.
· Yamamoto, Eric, May Lee Heye, and Dale Minami. "One Man Seeks Justice from a Nation: Korematsu v. United States." Asian Americans Advancing Justice (n.d.): n. pag.
· Yogi, Stan. "Dale Minami." Densho Encyclopedia. 2 Oct 2014, 17:09 PDT.
· Yogi, Stan. "Peter Irons." Densho Encyclopedia. 2 Oct 2014, 17:08 PDT.
· “Kitchen Ambience - Making Breakfast” by LanDub.