Episode 1: Singapore's Occult Murders
In episode one, Melissa tells a tale of murder from her home country of Singapore. This is the heinous story of Adrian Lim.
TW: Rape, sexual assault, child abuse, kidnapping, torture, and domestic violence.
- Danaraj, A. G. S. Mysticism in Malaya. Singapore: Asia, n.d. Print. http://myrepositori.pnm.gov.my/bitstream/123456789/2230/1/JB1733_MIMa.pdf
- "Guilty As Charged: Adrian Lim and His 2 'holy' Wives Kidnapped, Tortured and Killed 2 Children." The Straits Times, 15 May 2016. Web.
- "I Drank Adrian Lim's Blood: Madam Valli's Medical Case Notes." I Drank Adrian Lim's Blood: Madam Valli's Medical Case Notes. Asia One News, 24 Oct. 2007. Web. 01 Dec. 2016.
- John, Alan. "Of Murder, Perverse Sex, the Occult and Outright Trickery." The Straits Times. Marshall Cavendish, 20 Feb. 2016. Web. 01 Dec. 2016. http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/of-murder-perverse-sex-the-occult-and-outright-trickery
- John, Alan. "'Sister, How Could You Love Me after What I Have Done?'" The Straits Times. Marshall Cavendish, 21 Feb. 2016. Web. 01 Dec. 2016. http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/sister-how-could-you-love-me-after-what-i-have-done
- John, Alan. Unholy Trinity. Singapore: Times International, 1989. Print.
- Ooi, Giok Ling. "British Colonial Health Care Development and the Persistence of Ethnic Medicine in Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore." Southeast Asian Studies 29.2 (1991): 158-78. Kyoto University Research Information Repository. Web.